Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Movie - Ghost in the Shell

So... where should I start ?

I decided to introduce the cool robots that I selected for my banner. Not a bad idea ? On the left, you can find Major Motoko Kusanagi, main character of the movie Ghost in the Shell.

In 2029, the world is connected by a global electronic network. Tokyo has a network security force called Section 9, which is on a mission to arrest the elite hacker known as the Puppet Master. Major Motoko Kusanagi, a cyborg officer, leads the investigation and finds that the Puppet Master hacks human minds and leaves victims with implanted fake memories. Kusanagi questions her own existence as an artificial construct, wondering if there is something more. As the investigation goes on, she learns that the Puppet Master may have answers for her and is looking for her.
source : Wikipedia

This adaptation of a manga came out in 1995. Ghost in the Shell is a serious kick ass movie. To tell the truth, all my interest into robots started after I saw this masterpiece. There is also a serie, but never had the chance to see it.

I suggest Ghost in the Shell to everybody. Even if the movie is "old", the story, characters, reflexions and soundtrack will blow your mind.

Trailer
 


Learn more
Manga.com - Ghost in the Shell
IMDb - Ghost in the Shell (1995)
Wikipedia - Ghost in the Shell (film)

No comments:

Post a Comment